To our valued past, current, and future clients:
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our hearts go out to those who have been affected.
At this time, our catering services are still available and our kitchen is still operational. We are serving individualized boxed meals for COVID-19 trainings, daily meetings, emergency response teams, and others struggling during this time. Please call us if you have a need.
Like other organizations, we are enhancing our sanitation policies and practices to proved a safe and sanitary environment for you, our valued customers:
- As usual, all staff are to wash their hands with soap and hot water for 20 seconds or more immediately upon clocking in for their shift.
- Gloves are to be changed every 20 minutes, or upon changing prep stations (per routine procedure).
- Vehicles are to be sanitized prior to each delivery route including: wiping door handles, steering wheel, dash, shifter consoles, seat belt buckles, window handles, turn signal and light indicators, hazard light buttons, and any other surfaces that may be contacted.
- Delivery personnel are to wear disposable gloves during setup, unwrapping, and tear-down of any event, and then safely discard the gloves after every delivery and/or pickup.
- Prior to any banquet or event setup, staging and prep areas are to be sanitized (including door handles, sink faucets and handles, and table prep surfaces) before offloading anything from the vehicles.
- Our team is required to stay home if feeling ill.
- Our president, chef, and management team consistently monitor additional practices and procedures to ensure proper implementation.
Like many other businesses in our Greater Sacramento Area and beyond, we too, have experienced operational hardship due to COVID-19. We understand that the postponements we have received are due to trying times and want to assure you that as a company we look forward to hearing from you for your next event!
Rich Johnson and the entire Lunch Box Express and Rich’s Ice Cream Catering family.
Lunch Box Express (916) 442-7106
Rich’s Ice Cream Catering (916) 351-0748