Packaging Fudge for Allen Family Fudge
To learn how to package fudge for shipping
- Gather all materials needed to package fudge
• Fudge (from turtles)
• White paper square papers
• Small plastic bags
• Gloves (to handle fudge)
• Small Candy Boxes
• Allen Family Fudge small labels
• Allen Family Fudge round flavor labels
• Crinkle Cut Confetti
- With gloved hands, place 1 (1/2 lb) piece of fudge onto the middle of a white square paper
- Take off the gloves and fold the paper over the fudge as follows:
- Fold the top corner over the piece of fudge and use a small Allen Family Fudge label to close it.
- Place the wrapped fudge into a small plastic bag, tucking the open edge underneath the piece of fudge
- Place the wrapped fudge into an assembled small candy box
- Fill in the empty sides with the crinkle cut confetti
- Write the flavor of the fudge onto a large round Allen Family Fudge flavor label onto the bottom 1/3rd of the label (refer to the imagined dotted line)
- Close the box, tucking the wings of the lid inside the box. Use the sticker to seal the box, placing the imaginary line along the dotted edge.
- Once finished with the entire order, place all pieces of fudge into the 2-door reach-in freezer, along with 3-6 ice packs to freeze overnight.
- Attach the order form onto the door of the freezer