Making Waffle Bowls
To learn how to properly make waffle bowls.
- Cone Mix
- Preheated Waffle Cone Iron(s)
- Waffle Bowl Form Cups (at least 2)
- White Handled Paring Knife
- Assembled Batter Dispenser (or a 2 oz black ladle if making waffle bowls on-site)
- Black Bus Tub lined with a Black Overlay
- Open the waffle iron and place a ladle full of cone mix on the center of the bottom iron grid and close the lid of the iron.
- Let cook for about 45 seconds.
- Open the waffle cone iron and using the paring knife, remove the waffle and place it centered on top of a Form Cup.
- Place a second Form Cup on top of the waffle cone and press it down to form it into a bowl. As you press down, flair out the top edges of the waffle.
- Remove the top cup.
- Place the still-warm Waffle Bowl carefully into the lined Bus Tub.
• Be gentle with the waffle bowls when stacking and when delivering them. They are fragile
• If the waffle bowls don’t have a lip around the top edge, then add more cone mix onto the waffle iron the next time.