Making Sanitizer Water
Learn the proper way of making sanitizer water for use in the 3-compartment sink.
- Plug the drain of the sanitizer bay (the bay on the RIGHT) with a rubber stopper.
- Use the metal trough to divert hot water from the left faucet to the sanitizer bay
- Fill the sink with hot water to around 2″ below the edge of the drying area
- Dump approximately 1/4 cup of bleach into the water and stir to make a solution
- Test the strength of sanitizer (should be between 100 and 200 ppm) using the litmus paper. Compare the color of the strip to the printed image on the test strip packaging