Changing the Monthly Specials
To change the monthly specials on Caterzen and make any price adjustments if needed.
Items you will need:
• A CaterZen account w/ admin access
Meeting and Setting Prices
1. Before the end of the month, schedule a meeting to talk about next month’s monthly specials.
2. Look at the previous year’s specials in the LBE Monthly Specials Binder to see if you want to repeat them or change them.
3. List the special item name and its special price.
4. Write the tiers down with their prices. Note: If a price adjustment is needed, write the price adjustment now.
Accessing the Menu Manager
5. Log onto CaterZen
6. Click the Admin button at the top right of the screen.
10. Write the new name of the month in the Display Name field and also change the name of the month in the Description field. Press Save This Information.
11. Click the first special item. Click Edit Item.
12. Click Remove Item to remove the item from the Month Specials category.
14. Repeat steps 11 – 13 for the remaining old specials.
Adding New Specials
15. To add new items, expand the Items Menu in the right column.
Delete all tiers and prices, and add the single “Special Price” to the left column, and it’s special price to the right column
19. Repeat 16 – 18 for the rest of the new month’s specials.